Ann Zagare // Attorney
Ann is an attorney in the Firm's Social Security Disability Department, where she focuses her practice on the representation of individuals before the Social Security Administration.
Ann received her Bachelor's degree in 2005 at SUNY Buffalo, graduating summa cum laude with majors in Sociology and Environmental Studies. She received her law degree from Vermont Law School in 2011. During law school, she completed an internship at the South Royalton Legal Clinic and served as co-chair of the Women’s Law Group.
Prior to joining the firm in 2016, Ann was employed at a nonprofit firm where she represented low income children with disabilities at Committee on Special Education meetings and in connection with their Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims.
Ann is admitted to practice before New York State Courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. She is a Council Member of the Capital District Special Education Taskforce and a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Social Security Disability/Supplemental Security Income
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2015
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. – 2011
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A. – 2005
- Majors: Sociology, Environmental Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Capital District Special Education Taskforce, Council Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member