Nick is an attorney in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department, where he focuses his practice on the representation of individuals before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board as well as the New York State Retirement System.
Nick received his Bachelor's degree in 2005 at SUNY Albany, graduating magna cum laude with a concentration in Criminal Justice. He graduated with honors from Albany Law School in 2009. He joined the Firm in 2012 after practicing labor and employment law for a large law firm. Nick is admitted to practice before all New York State Courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Injured Workers' Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 70% Workers' Compensation Law
- 30% Disability Retirement Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2010
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. cum laude - 2009
- Law Review: Albany Law Review, Senior Editor, 2007 - 2009
- University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2005
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member