Alan graduated Cum Laude from Albany Law School in 2009. He was a senior editor of the Albany Law Review, and Chair of the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition. He earned his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University with a double major in Political Science and History.
Prior to joining the firm, Alan operated a law office in Albany, New York representing clients in a wide variety of legal matters.
He now focuses exclusively on representing injured workers in Workers’ Compensation litigation.
Alan is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Albany County Bar Association, and the Injured Workers’ Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers Compensation
- B.A. Political Science and History
Albany Law School
- JD Cum Laude, 2009
- Albany Law Review, Senior Editor
- Chair, Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers' Bar Association, Member
- Albany County Bar Association, Member