Florida Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Alex C. Dell
- William A. Sterbinsky
- Paige M. Hazeltine
- Ryan Dell
- Ivette Clavero
- Brittany Booth
- Christine O'Malley
- Maria Garcia
You Worked Hard At Your Job. So Should Your Law Firm.
We have the knowledge and resources to help our clients with their Florida Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability and Veteran’s Affairs claims.
The people our worker's compensation attorneys help are hardworking men and women. They take pride in doing their jobs, and need to make a living for themselves and their families. When illness, injury or disability keeps them from working, they shouldn't have to worry about where their next paycheck is going to come from. We encourage people to contact our firm as soon as they are injured on the job, but we also represent many workers throughout Florida who at first tried unsuccessfully to handle their own claims. No matter where you are in the process, we will find a way to help you.
Why Hire a Worker's Compensation Attorney?
In an ideal situation, if you were injured in a workplace accident the case would proceed smoothly and you would get the compensation you deserve without any trouble. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. A worker's compensation attorney can help you in a number of circumstances, especially in the following situations:
- You Have a Pre-Existing Condition: If you have an underlying condition that predates your injury, it could be used as an excuse to deny your benefits. A pre-existing condition should not disqualify you from receiving worker's compensation benefits; our attorney will work with you to get what you deserve.
- Your Employer is Delaying or Obstructing the Case: If your employer refuses to acknowledge that your injury occurred in the workplace or is due to your work-related duties, we can work to establish the link between your work and your injury, securing your rightful benefits.
- Your Insurance Company Won't Negotiate in Good Faith: If your claim has been delayed or denied, you can appeal or turn to other legal solutions. Our team will work with you throughout the process.
- Your Injuries are Substantial: If your injury is permanent or long-term, your medical and treatment costs, as well as your other expenses, might be more considerable than your benefits can cover. A worker's compensation attorney can work to secure long-term benefits for your peace of mind.
Our Promise: Five Things To Count On With Our Firm
We know that no two claims are alike, and that many of our clients have never worked with a lawyer before. That's why our worker's compensation attorneys approach every case with the following in mind:
- You deserve to meet with your lawyer in person, and to get your questions answered and concerns addressed.
- You deserve personalized, attentive service at each step of your case, no matter how serious or minor your injuries are.
- You deserve to be treated with professionalism at all times.
- You deserve to have your calls returned and emails responded to quickly
- You deserve to be kept up-to-date about your case.
Over the years, our worker's compensation attorneys have helped countless people in Florida obtain the benefits they are entitled to. Our greatest referral source is our satisfied clients, and if you've been injured on the job and need help with your claim, we're here for you.
You didn't ask for the injury, illness or other medical condition that has kept you from working. You shouldn't have to struggle to receive the government benefits you are entitled to.
Florida has many benefits available for the ill and injured. Some of the most important are Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income, and Veteran’s Affairs benefits. Getting these benefits often comes down to having an experienced lawyer who can guide you through the application process, make sure the government has the information it needs to approve your claim, and just as importantly, make your life easier along the way.
We have a dedicated team of worker's compensation attorneys, paralegals and staff who work together to take the fear and confusion out of applying for and receiving these benefits. We understand that the only thing worse than coping with a serious illness or condition is not having the financial means to make ends meet. That's why we fight for our clients, every single day.
Treating Every Case With The Care It deserves.
You don't have to decide between choosing a law firm that knows the relevant law inside and out and has represented thousands of clients, and a firm that will treat your case with the individualized attention it deserves.
People refer their friends and family to our firm's worker's compensation attorneys because we truly care about everyone who comes through our office doors. We take the time to return phone calls. We take the time to listen. We take the time to make complex issues easy to understand. It's the insurance company's job to treat your case like a file. It's our job to treat you like a person and help you get the benefits you deserve.