Mindy joined the firm in June 2013 after working at a law firm in Northern New York.
She received her Bachelor's degree from the University at Albany in 2001 and her Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School in 2006. During law school, Mindy worked at the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and the New York State Police Office of Counsel. Following law school, Mindy worked at a small firm in St. Lawrence County, New York handling cases in a variety of areas, including workers' compensation, bankruptcy, criminal and family law. She is now working in the Worker' Compensation department to assist injured workers in obtaining the benefits they are entitled to.
Mindy is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Injured Workers' Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2006
- University at Albany
- B.A. cum laude - 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- St. Lawrence County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Injured Workers' Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys