- New York Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Social Security Disability & Supplemental Security Income
- NYS Disability Retirement
- Florida Claims
George joined the firm in June 2009 after serving as an Assistant District Attorney in Albany County.
He received his Bachelor's degree from the University at Albany in 2000 and his juris doctorate from Albany Law School in 2003, where he served as the Executive Editor of Business on the Albany Law Review. Following law school, George worked in a large law firm concentrating in the area of Workers' Compensation Law. George's practice is now devoted to representing injured workers in their Workers' Compensation and New York State Disability Retirement claims. George is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Disability Retirement Claims
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2003
- Law Review: Business on the Albany Law Review, Executive Editor
- University at Albany - 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member