- New York Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Social Security Disability & Supplemental Security Income
- NYS Disability Retirement
- Florida Claims
Alex C. Dell is the founder of the firm, and has over twenty-four (24) years of experience in the areas of workers' compensation law and disability benefits law.
Alex represents injured and disabled workers who are in need of wage replacement and medical benefits. Alex's practice also includes representation of injured policemen, firemen and correction officers seeking benefits pursuant to New York's General Municipal Law Section 207-a and 207-c.
Alex earned his B.A. with honors at the State University of New York at Binghamton, and his J.D. at Queens College School of Law of the City University of New York.
Alex frequently teaches attorneys who are interested in becoming more familiar with the area of workers' compensation, and regularly speaks to various labor union members about their rights under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law. Alex is admitted to practice before all New York State Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Alex is also admitted to practice in the states of Florida and Connecticut and before the District of Columbia Court of Appeals. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Albany County Bar Association and the Injured Workers Bar Association. Outside of work, For over twenty-five (25) years, Alex served as a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Ice Hockey Referee. On January 23, 1992, Alex reffed his 1st National Hockey League (NHL) game between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the New York Islanders at the Nassau Colliseum in Uniondale, New York.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Disability Benefits Law
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- City University of New York School of Law at Queens College, Flushing, New York
- State University of New York, Binghamton
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers Bar Association, Member